About Me

My photo
I am Deepa from Chennai.I am a Beauty Consultant...I have Combination Skin(Normal-oily).. I love Skin Care and Lipsticks,Gloss,Eye Pencils... You can consult me regarding various beauty & skin care products. You can also contact me if you are interested in Mary Kay & Oriflame products.

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Avon Simply Pretty Nail Polish - Frosty Blue -NOTD


Hello Sweeties,
Here is another NOTD...
Nail polish : Avon Simply Pretty
Shade: Frosty Blue
Price : Around 50 rs
Here is  how it looks on my Nails...



Hope you all like it. Drop in your comments.

Cheers,
Deepa.



11 comments:

  1. For Rs. 50, Avon is so affordable!! Loved the colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Beauty Angels Rads ... i mostly order nail paints from Avon went they r on offer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shade deepa.............this so affordable range na????

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Ani... and mostly they will b in offer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. great nail shapes.... and I too love Avon nail paints so economical...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Divya.. Welcome to Beauty Angels... Hey Thanks and yeah Avon Nail paints r pocket frndly

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am with Oriflame, Avon n Amway....Hi Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  8. 50? The shade just started looking prettier:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Elizabeth... Welcome to Beauty Angels... It great know that u r with Oriflame,Avon and Amway...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Emm... Welcome to Beauty Angels.. the nail polish last for more than a week without chipping...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty icy blue! :)
    Hey pls help me win a contest by commenting here:
    http://www.indianbeautycentral.com/2011/12/sultry-bride-eyemakeup-look-and.html#more

    ReplyDelete