- I am Deepa from Chennai.I am a Beauty Consultant...I have Combination Skin(Normal-oily).. I love Skin Care and Lipsticks,Gloss,Eye Pencils... You can consult me regarding various beauty & skin care products. You can also contact me if you are interested in Mary Kay & Oriflame products.
Monday, 26 December 2011
Happy News to share with u beauties… Beauty Angels has received her 2nd Blog Award “The Versatile Blogger”
I would like to thank Sukanya from “few unnecessary stuff” for passing on this award to me… Thanks to all followers and readers :hugs:
Now The Rules for accepting Versatile Blogger award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.
Here are the 7 random facts about me…
- I am very silent but sensitive person…
- I love spending time with kids…. I feel that there are many things to learn from them…
- My favourite color is Blue, Black and Pink..
- I prefer Jeans and kurtas over saree
- I like cooking and trying out new receipe
- I like long and healthy hair which I lost few years back and I am working on getting it back
- I like surprise gifts
I am passing on this award to:
Saturday, 24 December 2011
Hope you all are doing good... Here is a NOTD and review of Street Wear Nail polish for you sweets..
Nail polish : Street Wear – Nothing 04( he he name of the nail polish is Nothing)
Price : Rs 90( I got it for Rs85 from Saravana stores)
Usage: Shake gently and apply 2 coats
My take on the product:
This is a pretty Nude shade and gives a nice glossy effect.. I like this shade very much that i often get back to this particular nail polish often... i did not apply a top coat but still it lasted for more than a week.
This is how it looks on me
Rating : 4.8/5
Hope u liked the review... Do drop in your valuable comments below...